I'm a young at heart, some might say, off the wall, artist who loves painting!

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hello is there anyone there?........

I am currently sitting in my lounge with fellow DT member Lynne, and we are trying to set up my blog!!!!! Lynne is very knowledgeable about all this, and...... My talents lie elsewhere!!!! Please if you are reading this, could you leave me a comment and we will know I'm FiNalalay LIVE!! I will post proper as soon as I know what the heck I'm doing!!!
Love Kirsty xxx

11 comments:

  1. Ooh we're a couple of geniuses! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eagerly awaiting the first proper post..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Kirsty get some of your work on here we love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are live in Blogland ... thanks to Lynne for helping out we hope to see lots of your fabulous work on here xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was good meeting you at nec. hope you had a fab day/w/end there. and thanks for putting up with little man xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES YES
    You have landed in blogland - fantastic hopefully get to see close ups of your stuff and maybe some instructions either way it will be truly inspirational.. I was just on Lynne Hammonds blog when I read that you were here ---great news & welcomexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hellokirstyhopeyougetsomethingnewonyourblogsooncolin

    ReplyDelete
  8. hellokirstyhopewewillgetsomeofyoursamplesonherefromclaritystampshowsthisweekendcolin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have seen the rest now letts see the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure that today's cards would love to be on here......................x

    ReplyDelete